Monday, February 24, 2014

Chrysanthemum Mirror

Hello Everyone and welcome to my blog. I was on Pinterest the other day and I came across a fews pins for the chrysanthemum mirror. I immediately fell in love with this project and the over all finished product. I was enthralled...I had to do it and so I did. On a snowy afternoon when I had several papers due for my classes, I decided that I needed a break and paid my neighborhood dollar store a visit. The original post that I found with directions stated that she used cardboard, I, however, decided that I wanted to use foam boards instead. I found the mirrors and spoons at the dollar store as well. So with my findings I began.

Shopping List:
-Spoons (3)-48 ct. (I would suggest the clear spoons, gives the finished product a gloss look)
-Mirror
-White Foam board 
-Valspar No drip spray paint
-Hanging hooks

Things on hand:
-Glue gun and glue sticks
-Circular object 
I actually don't have any pictures showing how I actually constructed the piece (didn't know I was gonna post anything about it)

Heres a picture of the finished product...sorry its all I have to offer :(




All in all, this piece was super easy to create and it makes my dining area look amazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment